We have been fans of the 36mm AP Royal Oaks for some time now – we actually did an article that you can read here.
This reference 14800 is a steel model with a twist; the leather strap, which gives you all the punch of the Royal Oak, but the leather gives the watch a different vibe and also makes it very light and comfortable on the wrist and they were only made for a few years in the early 1990s.
The case is in stunning condition. It could be unpolished!
This example has a white petit tapisserie dial in outstanding condition.
A black dial is also included in the package.
The watch comes complete with outer and inner boxes, booklets, original guarantee and numbered hang tag. This is an opportunity to get into an iconic steel Royal Oak at a great price point – you will love this watch! The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker and comes on an Bulangandsons leather strap with AP folding clasp.
This is a great AP. Get in touch and let’s make a deal!
- Reference 14800ST
- 36mm steel case on leather strap
- Serial E47xxx and number 18xx
- White petit tapisserie dial
- Spare black dial
- leather strap with AP folding clasp
- Boxes, guarantee, booklets and hangtag
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0104081