The transitional mid-size Oak with a bit of luck…
We make no secret of our love for the 36mm Genta-designed watches from AP and other brands. This Royal Oak reference 14486 is a rare transitional model that bridged the 4100 and the 14790, retaining the vintage vibes of the former whilst including the upgraded movement of the latter.
This example houses a stunning Stern petit tapisserie dial in grey that remains in really beautiful condition with white text and the old AP logo font. The case and long tight bracelet are very strong with factory lines still evident on the case. And lucky for some – this watch has number 101 caseback!
We wrote a little while back about how much we love these cool watches in a Spot On article here
– go and check it out. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 14486
- 36mm steel and yellow gold case
- Grey petit tapisserie dial
- Tight and long integrated bracelet
- Calibre 2131 movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102560