The case makes space for the crown…
We are delighted to offer another interesting Cartier, this time the lesser-known Ceinture. This watch has a beautiful 18kt gold stepped case that has the corners seemingly shaved off and was originally designed to resemble a belt buckle, hence the name which French for belt.
The winding crown sits in a slot within the outer step of the case, and so is completely protected from accidental knocks. The white dial has black painted Roman numerals and the watch is fitted with blued-steel hands.
This lovely Cartier comes on its original Cartier leather strap which is fitted with the original 18kt yellow gold deployment clasp, which in itself is a valuable item!
The mechanical movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- 18kt Yellow gold stepped case
- Case measures 27x27mm
- White dial with painted Roman numerals
- Blue steeled hands
- Original Cartier leather strap with 18kt Cartier buckle
- Mechanical movement
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102693