Eight sides to this Chopard story…
This is a lovely and very stylish Chopard dress watch with an interesting yellow gold stepped case that measure 31x32mm. The reference 2147 is almost Cartier Ceinture in form with its elongated octagonal shape.
This Chopard houses a beautiful champagne dial with oversize black Roman numeral at 12 o’clock and interesting ‘browned’ minute and hour hands. The step case remains in really great original condition and the watch houses a quartz movement.
The watch will come on the pictured Bulang and Sons strap and has been fully checked by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Chopard dress watch ref 2147
- Dates to early 1980s
- 18kt yellow gold stepped case 31x32mm
- Champagne dial with ‘browned’ hands
- Quartz movement
- Comes on the pictured Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101669