Eterna Steel Dress Watch 1950s
Diamonds are dial’s best friend…
This is a classic and classy looking steel dress watch from the 1950s by Eterna. The screw-back case remains in excellent condition with think and even lugs and crisp lines. The cream dial is truly beautiful, with sunken hours and very funky double-diamonds at the quarters. The radium lume plots are rich in patina and add to the vintage vibes of this watch.
The watch is fitted with lume-filled gold-coloured hands. The watch is fitted with the pictured steel bracelet that we believe looks great on the watch. The Eterna manual-wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Eterna watch
- Dates to late 1950s
- 34mm stainless steel case with screw back
- Case serial 3777xxx
- Cream dial with sunken hours with double diamond quarters
- Eterna manual wind movement
- Generic steel bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping