The smart choice for the chrono-seur…
This is a very special chronograph that dates to the 1940s, to many the golden era of steel chronos. Housed in a Francois Borgel waterproof and anti-magnetic case, this watch is cased in a case to very close to the iconic Patek Philippe 1463 and features the same ‘tasti tondi’ sunray pushers as the Patek.
A very collectible watch in its own right, our watch has a two-tone ‘snail’ dial with applied Breguet numerals that has taken on a stunning warm patina. The hands are all blued steel, with snake-esque hands on the minutes and hours chronograph registers.
This is a very special and highly collectible early chrono that wears way bigger than the 33mm thanks to the height and heft of the screw down case.
The watch is fitted with a beads of rice bracelets for that classic look that we all love. The calibre M95 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Movado M95 Chronograph
- 33mm FB steel case
- Dates to the 1940s
- Triple signed – case, dial and movement
- Two-tone dial with applied Breguet numerals
- Sunray ‘tasti tondi’ pushers
- Movado cal M95 movement
- Comes on a steel beads of rice bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102519