The Antimagnetic Omega Watch
This is a very cool example of the Railmaster, Omega’s professional series watch for those operating in environments of high magnetic fields. It’s the equivalent of the Rolex Milgauss or the IWC Ingenieur. Dating to 1963, the Omega Archive extract confirms that the watch was delivered to Switzerland. The watch has a 38mm steel case, with extra thick dial (1mm thick instead of the usual 0.4mm) and special antimagnetic inner caseback.
The watch houses the manual wind Calibre 286 movement. The dial is in lovely original condition with stunning patina on the hour markers, the hands have a slightly different colour and maybe could be replaced in its lifespan. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference st 135.004 -63
- mvmt serial 2047xxxx Dates the watch to 1963
- 38mm steel case
- Omega Archive extract stating sale to Swiss in 1963
- Comes on the Bulang and Sons strap as pictured
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102638