The ceramic Master of the Seas…
We are delighted to be offering another of these very rare and interesting Seamasters. We believe that they were a special-order watch from 1981, made of ceramic and originally cost five times the price of a regular Speedmaster!
The so-called Black Tulip is a 33x35mm ceramic cased Seamaster with integrated bracelet in steel with ceramic plates added. The watch houses a lovely two-tone black and grey wave dial that is signed Seamaster with a black date disc.
Thought to be one of the rarest production Seamasters, this watch remains in virtually unworn condition, with just a few marks from storage over the years. The watch comes with its original hangtag. The quartz movement, Cal 1420, has been checked by our watchmaker and a new battery fitted.
- Seamaster Ceramic reference 1960249
- 33x35mm ceramic case
- Dates to 1981
- Black two-tone wave dial
- Integrated ceramic and steel bracelet
- Omega calibre 1420 quartz movement
- Omega hangtag
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101373