The Seamaster with a military past…
The Seamaster name was used by Omega for a huge range of watches including dive and dress pieces.
This is a large size 36mm dress watch in steel with a lovely silver sunburst dial. The pie-pan dial features both day and date in a window at three o’clock. This watch was originally sold to a member of the US military as demonstrated by the Army and Airforce Exchange receipt (sold in 1970 for $83!) and the original guarantee booklet also has the Exchange stamp.
This cool Omega also comes with its original red box and has been fully checked by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Omega Seamaster 166 032
- 36mm steel case
- Silver sunburst dial with day and date window
- Movement serial is 2762XXXX
- Steel bracelet ref 1069 with ref 524 endlinks
- Box and papers with military provenance
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102597