Over the moon in 1971…
On the 30th July 1971, the crew of the Apollo 15 mission landed on the moon four days after blasting off from Earth. Each of the crew wore a special mission patch, which was used as inspiration for the dial of this special limited edition Speedy from 2011. The classic black dial has blue, red and white accents and remains in perfect condition. The 42mm steel case is also in outstanding condition and features a super cool case back engraving of a Lunar Rover and the mission details.
This limited edition of 1791 pieces comes with three cards, outer box and inner box (both with some wear and tear), an Apollo patch, operating instructions, certificate of authentication and a hangtag. The steel bracelet is in good tight condition and is stamped 1958/957 and has reference 957 end links. The manual wind calibre 1861 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Omega Speedmaster Apollo 40th Anniversary
- 42mm steel case
- Dates to 2011
- Number 13xx out of 1971 examples
- Black, red and blue dial
- Lunar Rover caseback engraving
- Omega steel bracelet stamped 1958/957
- Complete set with box and papers
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101333