When it comes to timeless elegance, the Patek Philippe Calatrava is a contender for ‘best in class’. The Calatrava has been imagined in many different guises and we always love to offer them to you guys.
Today we have a stunning example in yellow gold with very cool ‘Bauhaus’ style dial with applied hours and Arabic quarters.
The yellow gold case with fancy lugs remains in beautiful condition.
The Silver grene finish dial is in great condition with applied yellow gold hour markers and small seconds. The no lume hands are very fine in yellow gold.
Included with this watch is an Archive Extract that confirms the watch was sold in July 1952, This lovely Calatrava comes on the pictured Patek Philippe leather strap that is fitted with the original Patek Philippe 18kt gold buckle.
The watch has had a recent Patek service, but our client wishes to remain anonymous, so the paperwork is not included. There is, however, a Patek service pouch included with the watch.
Please get in touch to either book a visit to our lounge or to arrange a call. We will be delighted to help you find your perfect watch!
- Patek Philippe Calatrava ref 1589
- 36mm yellow gold case with fancy lugs
- Dates to early 1950s
- Case number 304xxx
- Silver grene ‘Bauhaus’ style dial with applied Arabic quarters
- Calibre 12-120 manual wind movement
- Patek extract stating a date of sale 23rd July 1952
- Patek leather strap with Patek 18kt gold buckle
- Full recent Patek service
- Patek travel case
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0104068