This Patek will steel the show…
Maybe one of Genta’s greatest designs (read our article here
), the Patek Philippe Nautilus in steel is a rock star watch in today’s market.
This a beautiful example of the 3800 in outstanding condition – the case is sharp and the bracelet tight. The black dial is really cool and feature applied Roman numerals with luminous in-fill. The hands have matching lume and are also in perfect condition. These 36mm watches are really cool and wear so well on the wrist.
The watch comes with the original papers stating that the watch was originally sold in February 2001. There is also a booklet and two past service receipts and in fact this 3800 has been very recently serviced by Patek Philippe. Specifications:
- Patek Philippe
- Reference 3800 /1a-001
- 36mm steel case with integrated bracelet
- Black dial with applied Roman numerals
- Luminous hands
- Original papers, booklet and two service receipts
- Recent Patek service
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping