If we might quote Iron Maidens lead singer Bruce Dickinson:”SIX SIX SIX, the number of the beast…” This 16660 is a real beast. The patina on its matt MK 2 dial combined with the general weight and the look of this case is just a raw power.
And as a Transitional it gives you the right amount of Vintage feeling combined with modern characteristics. The look of the matt dial and the sapphire crystal.
Along its documented 09/11 Rolex service and the box and papers the watch is accompanied by the matching 93160 bracelet, with the G embossed clasp.
Rolex 16660 SEADWELLER
– Serial8057XXX / 1983
– MK II matt dial
– Matching patina on indexes and hands
– Matching 93160 bracelet with G clasp
– Matching 2nd variation of case back
– Box and written/machine typed papers
– Service card from last Rolex revision in 2011Specifications
Box and papers