A collector set to long for…
The Mk 1 matte dial, also known as the ‘Long E’ is one of our favourite vintage GMT-Masters and we are delighted to have another great example to offer you guys ! This watch has a strong case with thick and even lugs. The dial is in fantastic original condition with vanilla colour hour plots. The insert has a slight natural fade to the blue side and has aged to a matte finish. The folded link Jubilee bracelet is a reference 6251, fitted with reference 55 endlinks and clasp stamped ‘2 71’.
This great full set comes with inner box, punched papers(double !!)stating a sale in 1972 and a passport holder wallet. There is also a Rolex boutique service receipt from 2010. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
A great gift for someone turning 50 this year !
- Reference 1675
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 285xxxx dating to 1971
- Mk1 ‘Long E’ matte dial
- Matte bezel insert
- Jubilee bracelet 6251H with 55 endlinks
- boxes, double punched papers, wallet and invoice
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101340