Nipples on your orange beer…
This 16753 has all the charm of a vintage GMT-Master with its plexi glass but with a quickset movement in the case. The dial is something quite special, as the soleil brown has turned to a fiery orange over the years. When you catch the dial in the sunlight it will certainly set your heart on fire!
The case remains strong all round with the nice gentle aging to the bezel edges that we love on these watches. The bezel insert has faded evenly which adds even more vintage charm to this brilliant GMT-Master!
The two-tone ref 6253 Jubilee bracelet is in good condition with a clasp stamped ‘H 18’ and reference 402b endlinks.
The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 16753
- Serial 8406xxx dating to 1984
- Orange soleil dial
- Nice faded two-tone bezel insert
- Quick set date feature
- Jubilee bracelet ref 6253 with 402b endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102563