The maxi full set No Date Sub…
The Mk5 Maxi was the very last of the matte dials before Rolex switched to glossy dials with applied markers. The Maxi dial is most easily identified as the SUBMARINER text on the dial is wider than the depth-rating text!
This is a stunning watch with a case that is in really fat condition. The dial is perfect with vanilla colour patina on the hour plots. The bezel insert is black and in lovely original condition, with an aftermarked pearl. The bracelet is a 93150 flip-lock Oyster in good condition with the correct 580 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘F’.
The watch is a full set collector piece with original inner and outer boxes, punched papers (stating sale in Singapore 1984), booklet, wallet and calendar card.
This is a rare opportunity to get a full set Maxi ’13! The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 5513
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 741xxxx dating to 1982
- Mk5 Maxi Dial
- 5512 caseback, as very often seen and used by Rolex
- All black bezel insert
- Bracelet reference 93150 with 580 endlinks
- Original boxes, punched papers, booklet and wallet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shippin
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102691