When the King got turned…
Hans Wilsdorf launched the Air King as a series of “Air” watches in the 1940s, including the Air Lion and Air Tiger, to pay respect to the Battle of Britain pilots. This cool Air King retains some cool vintage elements, such as the original AIR KING font in white on the upper half of the dial and PRECISION on the lower half.
The dial has a soleil blue finish and has applied Arabic numbers at 3, 6 and 9 which gives it an Explorer look. The reference 14010 has an engine turned bezel, houses the Calibre 3000 movement and has a sapphire crystal.
The bracelet is a solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78350, with a clasp stamped ‘CL 2’ and ref 557b endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 14010
- 34mm steel case with no lug holes
- Serial F01xxxx dating to 2003
- Blue 3-6-9 dial
- Sapphire glass
- Engine turned bezel
- Oyster bracelet 78350 with 557b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102754