Collecting Datejusts is all about the small details and variations and we have a super cool one for you today.
This cool steel and yellow gold DJ watch houses one of our favourite dials, the so-called Wide Boy, with its oversized hour markers and wide hands.
This 1601/3, the ‘3’ being the code for two-tone, remains in fantastic condition with the case and yellow gold bezel in great and strong all-round condition. The Wide Boy dial and hands are also in excellent condition and lend the watch a masculine look. The two-tone Jubilee bracelet, reference 6252H, is in really nice condition with 255 endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
We love Datejusts and love talking about them with you guys. Please get in touch and let’s do a deal!
- Reference 1601/3
- 36mm steel and gold case
- Yellow gold fluted bezel
- Serial 351xxxx dating to 1973
- Silver ‘Wide Boy’ dial and hands
- Jubilee bracelet ref 6252H with 255 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0104043