A flat black please...
This Datejust has the best of both worlds for vintage fans, as it features a quick set movement but retains a plexi crystal.
The black dial has a flat matte finish and remains in stunning original condition, with cool applied hour markers. The hour plots are creamy color and a decent match with the hands. The case remains in really strong condition, including the reeded bezel, which is still crisp.
The Jubilee bracelet is a reference 62510H and is in good condition with 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘CL 5’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 16030
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 582xxxx dating to 1979
- Flat black dial
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101315