A unique and deep patina...
The way watches age is often unique and we are delighted to be offering this black dial 16220 Datejust that has a black dial which has developed an interesting and even patina known as stingray. The dial is signed T SWISS MADE T at six o’clock and has crisp white text with a railroad track around the edge with small Roman numeral hours. The case is in great condition with even lugs and the smooth steel bezel is clean.
The watch comes on a solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360, that is in really great condition with reference 558b endlinks and clasp stamped ‘T1’. This classic DJ has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 16200
- 36mm steel case
- Smooth steel bezel
- Serial E28xxxx dating to 1993
- Black" stingray "patina dial with small Roman railway track
- Quick set movement
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 558b endinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101524