The black stick DJ...
This reference 16030 is a classic looking with vintage style plexi crystal but a quickset movement – the best of both worlds! The case and bezel remain in strong, crisp condition. We love these bezels with reeding in between the raised sections.
The dial is a little unusual in that it has long applied so-called stick markers that have black caps. Both the silver dial and hands are pretty much perfect – this is a very clean looking watch. The Jubilee bracelet is a reference 62510h and remain in good condition with 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘H’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 16030
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 895xxxx dating to 1985
- Silver dial with black markers
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102708