Rolex Datejust Silver Dial 16200
Untouched but very much loved by us…
We don’t use the term unpolished, but if we did then this watch would certainly be sold as such. Still featuring the original intact caseback sticker, this cool no-lug-holes Datejust has a super nice case.
The silver dial is flawless with crisp black text and a railroad outer track with small Roman numeral hours. The solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78360 is in great condition too, with ref 558b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘DE 2’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16200
- 36mm steel case
- P606xxx serial dating to 2000
- Sapphire glass model
- Silver dial with small Roman numeral track
- Oyster bracelet reference 78360 with 558b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping