A stealthy Datejust with a touch of gold...
When you want something a little bit special, why not add gold? That’s exactly what you get with this reference 16234 with its fluted white gold bezel that adds just a touch of luxe to a classic silver dial DJ.
The 36mm Oyser case has been a sweet spot with Rolex since the 1950s and this watch has a strong case a great definition still on the bezel. The silver dial is perfect. This lovely DJ is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360 that is great condition with the correct 501b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘T 12’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 16234
- 36mm steel case
- White gold bezel
- Serial X320xxx dating to 1993
- Silver dial
- Quick set movement
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 501b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102701