Rolex Datejust Steel and Gold 1601 Silver Dial
Choose to be bold, with steel and gold…
This another really solid Datejust, a watch that is ascool as it is timeless. This steel and yellow gold example has a great silver soleil finish dial with interesting broad applied hour markers and is signed T SWISS T.
The case is in great condition, which is important with a Datejust, and the yellow gold bezel is strong. The watch is fitted with a two-tone folded-link Jubilee bracelet reference 6252H, with 255 endlinks, that is in nice condition. The slow-set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel and yellow gold case
- Serial 328xxxx dating to 1973
- Silver soleil finish pie pan dial
- Two-tone Jubilee bracelet 6252H with 255 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping