Rolex Day-Date Yellow Gold 1803 Champagne Dial
No lume but lots of cool…
This is cool and classy with a bit of a twist, in that the dial and hands have no lume, which adds to the dressy nature of this watch. Add the leather strap and it’s a very versatile watch. The champagne pie pan dial has no lume dots and remains in stunning condition. The hands are the correct, factory no-lume type too. The case remains in really lovely condition with strong definition on the lugs and a well-defined bezel. The day disc is in English.
The watch comes on the pictured Bulang and Sons leather straps. The slow set movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1803
- 36mm Yellow gold case
- Serial 347xxxx dating to 1973
- Champagne pie pan no lume dial
- Comes on the pictured Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping