Rolex’s first automatic chronograph…
We love the Daytona Perpetual and this is a super cool mid-90s example with box and papers!
These watches were the first automatic chronographs from Rolex and are known as ‘Zenith Daytonas’, due to the fact that the watches had a modified Zenith movement. This example features a white Mk 5 dial, in flawless condition, with a ‘correct way up’ 6 in the hour totalizer and ‘T SWISS MADE T’ markings, denoting that the luminous material on the dial and hands is tritium. The case in superb condition and the bezel is still crisp and clean – just how we like them!
This 16520 is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 78390, that is in superb condition with a clasp stamped ‘W 3’ and 503b endlinks.
The original inner and outer boxes, punched papers (stating a 1995 sale and featuring the German Code 100), Cosmograph booklet and translation papers all complete this great package. The movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16520
- S861xxx dating to 1995
- 40mm steel case
- Perfect condition white Mk5 dial
- Steel tachymeter bezel
- Oyster bracelet reference 78390 with 503b endlinks
- Calibre 4030 modified Zenith movement
- Inner and outer boxes, punched papers and booklets
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101361