The leather strap Daytona…
The Daytona has for many years been the king of Rolex sports watches and the first series Zenith-era automatic watches, the Daytona Perpetual, seems to be getting more and more sought after each month! This is a lovely example of a white gold model that was made to be worn on a leather strap.
These watches were introduced with the small fixed endlinks, slightly different shaped case and a different bezel font. Our example is in excellent condition, with a white no lume dial that is flawless. The watch comes on the pictured leather strap with original white gold folding deployment clasp. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16519
- 40mm white gold case
- U355xxx dating to 1997
- Calibre 4030 movement (modified Zenith El-Primero)
- White dial with applied arabic numerals
- Leather strap with white gold deployment clasp
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101422