When silver is rare…
This is a very special, rare and incredible condition vintage Rolex from one of most mysterious and elusive lines from the brand.
The Milgauss was conceived for those in the scientific fields and was able to withstand magnetic fields of up to one thousand gauss.
This is a very rare example of the reference 1019 with black dial and it has two distinguishing elements on the dial. The text and minute track is in silver not white and the lume plots are noticeably square, not round. Vintage Rolex is all about two key elements – details and condition and this watch ticks both these boxes. The case and dial are both in outstanding condition and the watch comes with its box , punched papers and accessories.
This is truly a very special watch and we are delighted to be offering it here. The watch is fitted with a stunning condition stretch rivet-link Oyster bracelet reference 6636 with a clasp stamped ‘2 68’ and reference 80 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1019
- 38mm steel case
- Serial 245xxxx dating to 1970
- Black dial with silver text and square lume
- Oyster rivet bracelet 6636 with 80 endlinks
- Boxes, papers, ( paper stating sale in 1980 )wallet and booklets
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101430