The ultimate diver tool…
This Seadweller is one of the last of the classic era of Oyster dive watches, featuring the 40mm steel case with drilled lugs and bezel fitted with aluminium insert. Dating to 2002 this watch as a perfect condition glossy black dial marked SWISS MADE, which signifies the use of super luminova on the hour plots and the hands. The case remains thick in all the right places.
This really is about as full a collector set as you could ask for - the watch is accompanied by both inner and outer boxes, punched papers (stating a sale in Spain in 2003), booklets, wallet, calendar, Buehlmann table and Rolex 2100 tool. The bracelet is a 93160 solid link with a clasp stamped ‘AD 1’ and solid endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16600
- Y76xxxx serial dating to 2002
- 40mm steel case with helium escape valve
- Black glossy dial with super luminova hour markers + hands
- Boxes, papers, booklets and accessories including 2100 tool
- Oyster bracelet 93160 with solid endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping