The non-serif ‘12 with dark grey tones…
We are delighted to offer this great looking 5512 with stunning matte non-serif dial. The 5512 was the chronometer-rated brother of the 5513, both no date Submariners in the Rolex family.
The case remains in strong condition and has a case back stamped 5513. The dial is in good original condition and the lume plots have taken on a light cream coloured patina. The bezel inset has seen plenty of life and has lightly faded to a dark grey hue. The reference 9315 folded-link Oyster bracelet is in excellent condition and has a clasp stamped ‘B’ and 380 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
To us, the four line matt dial is one of the coolest No Date Subs!Specifications:
- Reference 5512
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 243xxxx dating to 1970
- Lovely matte four-line non-serif dial
- Fade to dark grey bezel insert
- Folded Oyster bracelet reference 9315 with 380 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102694