Rolex Submariner Date Reference 16610 Faded Bezel
30 years old and going strong…
The Submariner Date began its journey in 1969 and has been in production ever since. This reference 16610 is a great example of the now discontinued reference that is now being seen as a neo-vintage piece – it is 30 years old after all!
The standout feature of this watch is the incredible naturally faded to grey/blue bezel insert that really adds to the vintage vibes. The dial is signed “SWISS – T<25” at the bottom indicating the hands and hour plots have tritium lume. The case remains in good condition and has drilled lugs for another vintage look.
The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 93150, is in nice condition and has a clasp stamped ‘P 2’ and is fitted with reference 501b endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16610
- 40mm steel case
- Serial E524xxx dating to 1991
- Naturally faded bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 93150 with 501b endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping