A classic No Date Sub Club member…
The No Date Sub Club is our celebration of all things Submariner without a date and this watch is a classic and collectible example! The 5513 is the defacto no date Submariner from Rolex, having enjoyed a long run in the brand’s catalogue.
This particular watch is fitted with what collectors term a ‘non-serif’ matte dial.
The dial is flawless condition with superb ‘milky’ coloured lume on the hour plots and hands. The case is strong all round and the watch has a lovely faded to gunmetal grey bezel insert. The watch is fitted with a great condition folded link Oyster bracelet reference 9315 with 280 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘4 70’- also the diving clasp is the odd ( & rare ) " pateded" version !
This collector set comes with inner coffin-style box, original guarantee papers, and two invoices – one for a Bexley UK service and a sales invoice from 1992. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 5513
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 235xxxx dating to 1970
- Non-Serif ft first matte dial
- Faded bezel insert to dark grey
- Oyster folded bracelet ref 9315 with 280 endlinks
- Box, papers and invoices
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101338