The third series in black…
The third series of chronographs from Tudor has a third sub dial and were the first automatic chronograph from the Wilsdorf stable – a full decade ahead of the reference 16520 Rolex Daytona. Due to the addition of the self-winding rotor on the movement, the case was extra thick, hence the Big Block nickname.
This example houses a black dial in perfect, original condition. The case remains in good strong condition and the bezel is also in lovely original condition.
The solid link Oyster bracelet, with correct 589 endlinks and ‘V 3’ clasp, is in good condition with minimal stretch. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Tudor Big Block Chronograph 79180
- 40mm steel case
- Serial B510xxx dating to 1993
- Steel tachymeter bezel
- Black Dial
- Oyster bracelet reference 78360 with 589 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102668