Classic No Date Sub looks…
The 7928 is the maybe the most classic looking no date Submariner from Tudor from the series before the introduction of the Snowflake Subs.
This is a lovely example with classic silver text and the nice touch of the gilt minute track on the outer edge of the dial. The lume has gently aged on the hour plots and nicely matches the hands, with the large lollipop seconds hand. There ae a few spots on the outer edge of the dial, but it is generally in fantastic condition. The case remains strong in all areas with strong lugs and crown guards. The bezel has a really lovely Mk3 insert with tritium pearl.
The Tudor cal 390 movement has been fully serviced and regulated by our watchmaker and is fitted with the pictured leather strap.Specifications:
- Reference 7928
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 571xxx dating to 1966
- Silver print dial with gilt minute track
- Black Mk 3 bezel insert
- Comes on the pictured leather strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0101466