The iconic blue Tudor…
This is just about as good as it gets – a blue snowflake that is possibly one of the nicest we’ve ever had.
The case is fat and the insert is nicely aged, adding to the vintage charm of this beautiful watch. The dial is pretty much flawless with super cool rich patina on the dial and hands that are clean and a decent match with the hour markers. The overall effect of this watch is mesmerizing and when you wear it in the sunlight…wow!
The solid link Rolex Oyster bracelet is in good condition with 380 endlinks and a diver link incorrectly stamped “PATETED”, which is a well-known misspelling from that era. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.Specifications:
- Reference 94110
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 961xxx dating to 1981
- Blue Snowflake configuration
- Awesome blue insert
- Rolex 9315 bracelet with 380 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102546