The four-line No Date Sub…
The Tudor Submariner is such a great watch to wear and has a less obvious look compared to Subs from its older brother, Rolex.
This watch houses a very cool four-line silver print dial with cool gilt chapter ring. The dial remains in good original condition. The case remains strong in all areas with lovely lugs and crown guards. The faded bezel look is something we love at Bulang and Sons and this won’t disappoint – just look at it!
The watch is fitted with a Mexican jubilee bracelet that is in great condition and gives the watch a different look compared to the more traditional Oyster bracelet. The Tudor cal 390 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. Specifications:
- Reference 7928
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 568xxx dating to 1966
- Silver print dial with gilt minute track
- Faded to ghost grey insert
- Mexican Jubilee bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
This watch has been certified at Certifiwatch under registration number CF-0102586