Cartier Driver Yellow Gold Limited Edition Collection Privée
A classic Driver is reborn…
When Collection Privée Cartier Paris or CPCP was launched in the late 1990s, it was to celebrate some of the brands most iconic designs of the 20th century in small, limited runs. The Cartier Driver was one such example and this watch is one of 150 pieces produced by CPCP. The yellow gold case is in outstanding condition and has the unique feature of the winding crown being set into the highly curved case back. The mattes silver dial has guilloche decoration on the inner section and is signed Cartier Paris with hidden signature in the X numeral.
This is a very rare and collectible Cartier watch that we are delighted to be offering. The watch is fitted with the original red Cartier leather strap and the original Cartier gold folding deployment clasp. We love Cartier watches and you can read about some of our favourites here. The manual wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Driver
- Number 02x out of 150 pieces
- Yellow gold case 32x21mm
- Curved case with winding crown on rear
- Matte silver guilloche dial with Roman numerals
- Manual wind movement
- Original red Cartier leather strap
- 18kt yellow gold Cartier folding clasp
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping