A dial of quarters…
We are delighted to offer this big, bold and clean looking Omega Constellation in 18kt yellow gold. The 30x46mm gold case has an integrated yellow gold mod depose bracelet, reference 351.014 that is still tight and would fit a wrist size up to 18.5cm. The clean look of this watch is due to the rare brown dial that is split into four sections with contrasting vertical and horizontal brushing.
No lume, no date – just a very cool look.
The watch is topped off by a double faceted crystal that was inspired by the designs of Andrew Grima and gives real depth to the watch when viewed in person! This unusual Constellation is powered by an automatic movement, calibre 711, which has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.You can read all about Andrew Grimma here. Specifications:
- Omega Constellation ref 8354
- 30 x 46mm 18kt yellow gold case
- Brown dial with opposite brushed quadrants
- Cal 711 automatic movement
- Original integrated yellow gold bracelet ref 351.014
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping